Discuss glowworm flexi hx18 problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mkflow

hi,
customer of mine has above boiler on an open vented system. installed 2009. first f1 & f5 flasing on boiler carried out checks and only thing i could find faulty was 3port valve in airing cupboard not switch over to heating. customer did say before fault appeaded on boiler that had no heating. replaced valve run boiler tested, checked r/stat & c/stat and all switching over. run boiler for about two hours and now f4 is flasing???? anyone got any ideas?

many thanks in advance

Check pressures, flue for blockages, also electrical connections to gas valve

i might be a bit rusty on the hxi but is the pump wired to the boiler to give pump over run seen to many not wired correctly and they overheat due to not being able to dispursde the heatexchanger heat.

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm flexi hx18 problem? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock