Discuss Going back in to the trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Hi I am going back in to the trade, do general plumbing and bathroom fitting. Was planning on handing my notice in at the normal job in February and going on a gas safe course. But due to a insult of a pay check I want to hand in notice on monday. Would it be a stupid thing to do on top of Xmas, am gunna do general plumbing, tile and bathrooms to start with till I am gas safe but then if I ain't got gas work I'll do anything lol. Would it be stupid to make the jump this side of Xmas

Why would you hand in your notice with no work planned.

Sit yourself down and plan it out properly.

I'm with Simon, I'm planning on jumping in feb/march and will have everything in place before I do. My van, insurance, tools a little cash to keep me going. Most importantly a couple weeks months work!!

Don't make a rash decision that could make crimbo miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Going back in to the trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
I am working on a remodeling a kitchen in a single story house with crawl space that was built in the 1950's. I was wondering if there is a better...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock