Discuss Grant Vortex Eco outdoor boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tracywt2

Hi. I wonder if someone can help me. Our Grant boiler seems to be faulty, it will only work when the test switch is on. Is it safe to operate it like this until we can get a plumber out tomorrow? Many thanks

Without seeing it I would advise no. The test switch is for the engineer to fire the boiler to check various readings and will only go until the control stat is satisfied it overides all the controls in the house

Not really no. The test switch overrides the interlocks and controls.

Hi. Many thanks for your responses. It's extra jumpers and woolly socks on tonight then!! Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grant Vortex Eco outdoor boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Grant Vortex 50/90 condensing oil boiler where the air tube spigot over the fan is not connected to the existing flue, should this be closed off...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with my Grant Vortex internal combi boiler. Specifically the electrical side. Everything was working fine (with a dual...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock