Discuss Grohe f digital shower override safe stop to get hotter shower in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Kevinz3

hi
anyone got info they can send me on th override as it keeps cutting out sometimes when you try get it hotter

Reply to Grohe f digital shower override safe stop to get hotter shower in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone please give advice on our Grohe Smart shower. It initially starts off hot for 30 seconds then goes luke warm, initially tried a new...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Back