Search the forum,

Discuss Grundfos pump connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find new Grundfos pump electrical connections and loose cable a pain in the.....?

Yep, when you push them in the plastic separates and looks like its split. Not very confidence inspiring!

I have and got that p*ssed of that late that evening I sent grundfos an email complaining about it! reply said they are changing that connection due to a lot of complaints and that they have 'recognised it as a design flaw' he couldn't give me a date for when the updated version would be out though.

The update will happen when thousands of these pumps are off the shelves.......lol regards Turnpin:17:

I was just about to make a thread about this. I was raging earlier in an airing cupboard trying to wire one up for half an hour. Ended up climbing into the cupboard all squashed up.

Had a problem with a Magna the other day, kept blowing the fuse on the boiler, turns out the negative wire wasn't in the plug properly.
Lucky the sparky hadn't thrown the stupid bit of plastic away! Duh

Never had one that broke/split on me, but they are certainly more of a hassle to wire those stupid little plugs up than an old style pump. Grundfos rep told me it was so future replacement heads would just be a case of pull plug off and plug new one in, didnt inspire much confidence tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grundfos pump connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock