Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Grundfos pump connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, when you push them in the plastic separates and looks like its split. Not very confidence inspiring!

I have and got that p*ssed of that late that evening I sent grundfos an email complaining about it! reply said they are changing that connection due to a lot of complaints and that they have 'recognised it as a design flaw' he couldn't give me a date for when the updated version would be out though.

The update will happen when thousands of these pumps are off the shelves.......lol regards Turnpin:17:

I was just about to make a thread about this. I was raging earlier in an airing cupboard trying to wire one up for half an hour. Ended up climbing into the cupboard all squashed up.

Had a problem with a Magna the other day, kept blowing the fuse on the boiler, turns out the negative wire wasn't in the plug properly.
Lucky the sparky hadn't thrown the stupid bit of plastic away! Duh

Never had one that broke/split on me, but they are certainly more of a hassle to wire those stupid little plugs up than an old style pump. Grundfos rep told me it was so future replacement heads would just be a case of pull plug off and plug new one in, didnt inspire much confidence tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grundfos pump connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
is it feasible to connect a flo force or saniflo shower pump drain to a washing machine standpipe
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock