Discuss Guess the boiler.... Monday night entertainment! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boilerbrigade

Alright fellas - please see attached the lovely example of a gas fired water heating appliance - can anybody guess which one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 171
You lot are on it this evening, it's an ideal classic not seen one of these for a long time, well before my time, I thought it should have had a panel covering the gubbings though, any ideas? Looks good as new with a lick of paint!

I took out a flamingo 2 today - from a solid stone wall - let's spare a minute to remember the poor man who had to cut that 10" square out of a solid stone wall, and my lad moans about core drilling!

You lot are on it this evening, it's an ideal classic not seen one of these for a long time, well before my time, I thought it should have had a panel covering the gubbings though, any ideas? Looks good as new with a lick of paint!

I took out a flamingo 2 today - from a solid stone wall - let's spare a minute to remember the poor man who had to cut that 10" square out of a solid stone wall, and my lad moans about core drilling!

They cover has gone for a walk!

If memory serves me correctly isn't that the balanced flue model? They were larger than the newr fan flued!

I'm gonna have to see if I can find something obscure this week

My young lad moans if he's gotta take a shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess the boiler.... Monday night entertainment! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock