Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Guess the boiler.... Monday night entertainment! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boilerbrigade

Alright fellas - please see attached the lovely example of a gas fired water heating appliance - can anybody guess which one?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 171
You lot are on it this evening, it's an ideal classic not seen one of these for a long time, well before my time, I thought it should have had a panel covering the gubbings though, any ideas? Looks good as new with a lick of paint!

I took out a flamingo 2 today - from a solid stone wall - let's spare a minute to remember the poor man who had to cut that 10" square out of a solid stone wall, and my lad moans about core drilling!

You lot are on it this evening, it's an ideal classic not seen one of these for a long time, well before my time, I thought it should have had a panel covering the gubbings though, any ideas? Looks good as new with a lick of paint!

I took out a flamingo 2 today - from a solid stone wall - let's spare a minute to remember the poor man who had to cut that 10" square out of a solid stone wall, and my lad moans about core drilling!

They cover has gone for a walk!

If memory serves me correctly isn't that the balanced flue model? They were larger than the newr fan flued!

I'm gonna have to see if I can find something obscure this week

My young lad moans if he's gotta take a shower.

I see the CO alarm has just been left lying on its back in the cupboard...

Right you lucky lot, it time for your Monday night quiz!

Complaint was that hot water pressure was rubbish as was cold everywhere except the kitchen sink... Can anyone guess what it is? Apart from an unvented cylinder.... And yes that is a stopcock on the hot water draw off!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 35
No surprisingly, was ok problem was the cold inlet valve did not let much by, jammed or something but can anyone guess the product? I thought it was a dodgy install with no expansion vessel etc etc but according to MI it's just fine...

Yeah that's it, funny little thing it is odd set up too as no external immersions or thermostats. It also has huge great rust patch on the top of the cylinder defo a Friday afternoon job, who puts a stopcock on a hot water draw off?

Where was it? Boilerbrigade I recognise the company on the service sticker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guess the boiler.... Monday night entertainment! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock