Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Guttering Pond in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tombarry

Hi I've beenmaintaining a large old Victorian period guest house with various modernextensions -
a large conservatory at the rear has boxed guttering between the house
It’s a pond as it was installed (approx. 8 years ago) almost with nopitch and rain just sits there
what pitch there is heads towards the house
there is fancy metal guttering on the other side same story again one smalldown pipe
easily blocked Its now causing internaldamage- I thinking making a hole for some internal guttering (boxed in)
as roof access is very bad and potentially dangerous

thought to get them back but after 8years -don’t understand why this company would has done such a bad job?

[DLMURL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/68015136@N07/?saved=1"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/68015136@N07/?saved=1[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
could be settlement taking out the pitch?.
it only requires an inch every ten foot.

the problem may be moss growth, get some drain rods and scrape clean then fit a cage to the down pipe preventing it from clogging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Guttering Pond in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hi I've beenmaintaining a large old Victorian period guest house with various modernextensions - a large conservatory at the rear has boxed...
Replies
Views
Tombarry
T
B
Hi All, This is a bit of a convoluted issue so please bear with me as I am not a trade professional & apologies for the length. If this in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock