Discuss hair salon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buffy27

hi lads. guy asked me to have a llo at a re furb job on his salon.as it stands he has 2 hair washing basins.there are 2 triton t 80 showers for the basins. he wants to install 2 mixer showers instead.at the moment there is only electric storage heaters and no hot water supply anywhere.{no boiler}he got a brochure about a cylinder called the pro salon. this has a 3 emmersion heating set up with timer.cold in bottm ,hot out top.has anyone any experience of this.what other options are there.the primary objectives are 1. decent pressures 2 .hot water on demand .{local pressure around 1.5 bar }.thanks

I have installed an electrically heated Megaflow in a top hairdressers in London. This provided plentiful balanced hot and cold water to 5 hair wash stations.
Steve

whats the craic.
thats just cold supply end and hot out top of cylinder. there are 3 emersion heaters in this salon master.was the one u did similar.each are 2.5 kw.

A megaflo is sufficien t mate! I would not waste ya money on a pro salon................ 2 wash basins is nothing

The smaller unvented cylinders do not have three 2.5KW heaters and wouls be suitable for 2 basins and a sink.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hair salon in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.