• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 3K
  • Views 595K

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the boarded up door below, I think they could be squatters.....which would explain the terribleness of it.

It was an in progress extension on the back of some flats ... !!! I think they used every possible variety of plastic available .... :lol:

That gas meter must have been a joke?!

As for the cooker, looks like someone set it on fire and it's been doused in water to put it out - they were obviously too lazy to then clean it up!

GAs meter was straight off the mains supplying a communial church hall :) ... Now been flattened, I passed there a cupl months back :)

Gas suppliers were informed :) Amazingly it wasn't letting by or leaking!!

Gas gate vales are ok on commercial. Must be special ones thou

I had to ring Heat Team about this as I had never come across something like this before. They confirmed that you can have a maximum of 5 meters drop on the flue, taking off a meter per elbow. So this is actually ok. But my god does it look dodgy!

DSC_2674.jpg

This might be ok, I didn't actually go to this property I just noticed it on my travels and took a pic.

DSC_2553.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock