Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to see.

my first of many , was in a church hall and this was someones idea of capping the gas off.

Attachments

• 000_0279.jpg
    000_0279.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 000_0281.jpg
    000_0281.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,245
It was a shocking install, boiler mounted on some sort of conti board approx 8 mm thick.
Unvented tank in the middle of loft on mdf base.
The 24i system boiler was wired in wth only a switched live, but had perm live taped up inside the boiler wiring centre.
It was installed by a large local company with a gr8 reputation.
I AR the installation and told the cust to inform gas safe

It was a shocking install, boiler mounted on some sort of conti board approx 8 mm thick.
Unvented tank in the middle of loft on mdf base.
The 24i system boiler was wired in wth only a switched live, but had perm live taped up inside the boiler wiring centre.
It was installed by a large local company with a gr8 reputation.
I AR the installation and told the cust to inform gas safe

It wasn't in London by any chance was it?

I love forward thinking installers....cant get the immersion stat out..

Got to try to fit in time to sort pipework on a megaflow at a house bash where the installer had the same idea.
Customer has paid for one fix fee from manufacturer, they think it is thermostat but as they cant change it. (At a cost of £220 ) hes also got to pay to have it moved first.

That picture brings back memory's , I used to subby for kingspan/tribune years ago I have seen that so many times, when the cylinder is indirect and the immersion heater is a back up it's potentially not a massive problem , when it's direct and the stats are tosh it's a rather big job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back