Currently reading:
HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s

Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I know we all come across them but thought we could stick them all in one thread for everyone to see.

my first of many , was in a church hall and this was someones idea of capping the gas off.

Attachments

• 000_0279.jpg
    000_0279.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • 000_0281.jpg
    000_0281.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 2,245
Install by a very large UK company. Spot the 2 glaring things. Couldn't quite believe what they had done here.

Not to mention all pipework running through loft, none insulated.

http://i.*********/MIYBdAh.jpg

The house won't fall down as luckily the outriggers will support it too.

I'd like to see their reaction if she complained about it and wanted it fixed :lol:

Who needs a heating manifold?

Was asked to rip out this mess and fit a UFH Manifold. Didnt even have its own pump was running off the same circuit as the radiators

Who needs a heating manifold?

Was asked to rip out this mess and fit a UFH Manifold. Didnt even have its own pump was running off the same circuit as the radiators

A work of art, should be in the museum 10 out of 10 for trying, look the same number of connections on the left and the right

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks ridiculous and it will airlock regular

Neil,

You might be surprised, once purged it may well not airlock, only having in your house would you know, but I am with you in spirit
having a pump so close to the water level with little or no head is bad, with regard to the workmanship some people will not comment
if they see it, those are they which might get close to fitting something near to this, an old git like me would go up there, lift the tanks and pipe
it in copper, but what do I know about my trade today, my trade is not there any more, it gone well and truly. Some people still have pride
in their work and would love to show it off, if this is a plumber who has done this then I rest my case.

Tate Gallery might buy it.

PS I wonder where the hot connection is coming from for the pump suction???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back