Discuss HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5070.jpg

I think someone had a few spare anaconda's on the van, that earth bonding is terrible as well wrong place by about 2 inches

thats what i dont get why does it have to before the first t like it would have any effect

We have to go by the book, Shaun.

yea i under stand but the sparky book is as soon as it enters the property (within reason)

much better

yea i under stand but the sparky book is as soon as it enters the property (within reason)

It's actually in our - gas BS books. It's something to do with the current (under fault conditions) travelling in a certain direction...

Last edited:
Surprised they didn't stick a smart meter in when they put the new anaconda & governor on

or at least change for a newer one

Got stuck in traffic today, and as you do, your eyes start to wander and look at other people's work around you when I saw this I nearly spat me coffee out! First thing I thought was #HallOfShame :D

IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HALL of SHAME PHOTo`s in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock