Discuss halstead 60 best in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moony

ignition lockout - runs full power for 10 minutes then locks out resets - overheat is not lighting up. was thinking air pressure switch?

any thoughts as it does run for a while before locking out.

could be low flow rate through blr , or ignition l/o could be poor ionisation from flame sensor , but if cutting when hot have you checked water content etc

the fault was the gas valve - the coil was broke but the gel around it was holding together when cold allowing it to fire up and as boiler heated up it was expanding the gel and causing the wire to break. Found by checking for resistance on valve as it shut down open link - as it cooled the reading come back.

thanks though ferret

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to halstead 60 best in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can suggest where I should looking to resolve this one... I have a Bosch 30Cdi regular boiler on an S plan system with a 180L...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have bought a cheap boiler to run my hot tub as others have on the interweb and have a question that you amazing plumbers will probably...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m having a problem with my Baxi combi boiler and wondering if anyone is able to help. In short, the water isn't heating. A few months...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock