Search the forum,

Discuss Halstead combi 82 not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kawasakiman99

Hi there, firstly apologies for having a rubbish boiler but can't afford a replacement yet.
If I run a tap the boiler makes all it's usual start up noises, the burner light flickers but then goes out. No ignition sound and the boiler runs with just cold water. The fan runs. Have recently changed the flow switch and the heat exchange unit. Anyone any suggestions please?

get your gas technician back to repair it, is the best advice you will get on here I am afraid

Yes. You need a competent gsr to look at it.

You've already broken the law by taking the case off.

Please read the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead combi 82 not firing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have Grant oil fired boiler which when cold, takes multiple times to fire up. It will run for say 20 or 30 seconds with hot exhaust...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock