Search the forum,

Discuss Halstead HE30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

merv

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Has anybody had any experience with a leak coming off the diverter motor at the bottom of the hydro block. Will replacing the diverter motor solve this or does the hydro block need to be changed. I don't want to fiddle with it in case it gets worse. I naturally would like to get the parts first.

Any help appreciated !!

Well I would assume the leak is coming from the block its self so yes change the block

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, even technical support is charged at 90p a minute on a 090 number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead HE30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is driving me bonkers! I have a Jaquar shower mixer unit - which has started to leak from the diverter cartridge. I think it's an early Florentine model circa 2006 though not 100% sure. I've removed the faceplate, unscrewed the chrome collar - and now want to extract the diverter...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock