Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Has anyone come across .... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

hi lads,

Just came across this weird noise seemed like the hex has split and boiler was leaking all over the place. The pressure is fine but doesn’t fire due to loads of water inside the burner.
Noise issue - Streamable
What you guys recon?

hi lads,

Just came across this weird noise seemed like the hex has split and boiler was leaking all over the place. The pressure is fine but doesn’t fire due to loads of water inside the burner.
Noise issue - Streamable
What you guys recon?
You need to fix that leak first mate shouldn’t be running that boiler with water p*****g everywhere. Figure out if it is the heat ex or plate or diverter or pump which is leaking. Personally I would be quoting for a new Vaillant.

Have you removed the burner door ?

The leak comes from the burner... everything is wet from which indicates it must come from the top. Ones I dried all up it started leaking again from the burner. I will replace the boiler tomorrow as customer doesn’t want to repair anything. The pcb got effected too so no point of fixing things like this.

I was going to ask if Boiler was loosing pressure. But everybody knows that Vaillants have the worst pressure gauge ever produced! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Has anyone come across .... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I know this ain't plumbing. But some of you may know. I have a small bathroom but water seems to leak to the kitchen. I realised under...
Replies
Views
Hi guys not sure anyone has encountered this before but I have a job where the inside wall has been getting a little damp, there was a step up to...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock