Search the forum,

Discuss Have you ever had to make a PLI claim? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
If so, how did it go?

I've been with Tradesman Saver for about 3 years now and although the price is cheap I feel even the small print is a bit vague. We know insurance firms are thieves and con merchants and try to catch us out every which way so I'm just asking if anyone's had dealings with their PLI provider; what if any tricks did they pull out their backsides as an excuse not to pay up? Good stories are welcome too as I wouldn't mind spending a little extra for peace of mind if anyone can share their happy stories too.

I don't have a claim pending or anything, I just think Tradesman Saver is too good to be true.

Note: It's all very well people raving about obtaining cheap cover but it's when the time actually comes to make a claim which really matters.

Last edited:
Never made a claim touch wood, but I think most are all the same. try not to payout.
Like you say its all in the small print and the excess just make sure you put all your details in correctly.
A guy at the plumbing merchants got stung, couldn't prove his years no claims. and his date of birth was incorrect on the form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Have you ever had to make a PLI claim? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock