Discuss Heating won’t come on after draining system in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I drained the the central heating, to remove a radiator. After refilling it, the heating now won’t work.
It’s a combi .
I’m getting this symbol
IMG_2016.png

Air locked prob

Turn all but the closest rad off upstairs ideally then stick boiler on with just the one upstairs rad calling for heat

Reply to Heating won’t come on after draining system in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
Is it okay to use the boiler to heat the storage tank only whilst the central heating radiators are drained on with a conventional system?
Replies
Views
Hi, gotta a bit of an issue with refilling my underfloor heating. Am I right in saying that the flow meters along the manifold should be on the...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd create a master thread to move all of these similar threads into, over time like. If your central heating doesn't work boiler...
Replies
Views
Back