Discuss Heatline monza 24 no central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bristoljay

[FONT=&quot]
hi guys i have a heatline monza 24 boiler and i have a problem with the heating ,when you put the heating on it stays on for about 5 to 10 mins then the flame goes out and will not be able to restart it for a couple of hours then the same happens all over again,there are no error codes and the pump is running even after the flame has gone out,the dhw runs perfectlyand the boiler is 3 years old
thanks for any advice you can give.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You need a gas safe engineer to take a look.

No diy boiler repair advice given here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline monza 24 no central heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
A
I have a heatline vizo 24 combi boiler that starts up for a few seconds and then shuts off. This happens with both hot water and heating. If left...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
Back