Discuss heatline s24 boiler - water is hot cold hot cold when running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joendek

Hi,
We have lived in our house a year and have a heatline s24 combi boiler. last christmas that gas kept going out we had british gas out who replaced sensors burners and allsorts turned out it was some strip in the boiler had moved or something. anyway a year on and the heating is fine but when we use the hot water the water comes through hot then cold then hot then cold resutling in a luke warm bath - any ideas ? i'm thinking it coud be the heat exchanger and know that costs alot to fix and that our boiler isnt the best but as it had so many parts replaced last year i'm thinking its worth trying to fix it again - what dya reckon ?

Pick it up, throw it in the bin and start again, heatline are notorious for problems and more problems. Cheap un-reliable and a waste of time.

Pick it up, throw it in the bin and start again, heatline are notorious for problems and more problems. Cheap un-reliable and a waste of time.

dead rite their but yes it will be the plate heat exchanger as I have repaired a few of these

dead rite their but yes it will be the plate heat exchanger as I have repaired a few of these

so why does the heat exchange thing only affect the hot water?

is there anything else it could be dya reckon? got british gas coming tomorrow and they faffed about last time replacing allsorts pcb board, sensors, and more and it was just something that had come loose on the burners in the end just needed pressing down. also the water board has been out a few months ago putting in a new stopcock as no one knows where the old one is whilst they were there they installed a water meter would that effect the boiler in anyway?

i would if i could but money - or the lack of - won't let me at this moment in time ! oh to have a pot of dosh to buy new boiler and a wii

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatline s24 boiler - water is hot cold hot cold when running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've seen a previous thread that is closed now regarding this subject but the end result I could not see. Our Shower runs hot for 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock