Discuss Heatline Vizo 24 fuses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevbis

Hello Guys,
I have had a recent problem with a Heatline Vizo 24 which developed a leak from the diverter valve and as a result started blowing the micro fuses on the PCB.
I have had the leak fixed by uing a repair kit and have also replaced the actuator motor.
The problem is the fuses on the PCB have continued to blow although not as frequently as before.
The fuses I have have used as replacements are 630mA. I am wondering if they are rated too low-I didn't keep the originals so am not sure now what the originals were rated at-does anyone have any idea the correct rated fuses to use or is there another potential fault within the boiler?

Thanks in anticipation

i have the same boiler and mine have 2a qb 20mm 250v fuse i brought a pack of 10 from maplins for £1.99 now just need to find why there blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline Vizo 24 fuses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock