Search the forum,

Discuss Heatrae Sadia Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi Friends

So, had a call from a custard who has one of the above in a 1st floor flat.

There is no water to hot taps. She turns tap on and may run 10-15 secs then stops.

Cold taps all ok, no problems.

Any ideas? As I'm not G3 I'll not do it but could sub it out to someone as she's my private LL tenant.

It's in Langley. She will pay me cash & I'll pay you cash.

Any takers - Gary?

I'd like to be there when it's fixed for the experience.

Cheers

Rct

Not near me for fix, but sounds like either needs recharging air bubble, or strainer blocked

If it is a recharge then customers are able g3 hehe

I know guy. Recharge copes with pantion. Check valve fail me thinks or someone accidently knocked the quater turn handle on combi valve....

If the cold supply is ok and is taken from after the pressure reducing valve I,d get safe gas to do it for £120 - bargain!

Hi Friends

So, had a call from a custard who has one of the above in a 1st floor flat.

There is no water to hot taps. She turns tap on and may run 10-15 secs then stops.

Cold taps all ok, no problems.

Any ideas? As I'm not G3 I'll not do it but could sub it out to someone as she's my private LL tenant.

It's in Langley. She will pay me cash & I'll pay you cash.

Any takers - Gary?

I'd like to be there when it's fixed for the experience.

Cheers

Rct

My G3 has expired and trying to get them to redo it when i do my gas reassessments next week so trying not to sound too much like Theo the foetus.........I'm out. Stan your a greedy git, help the boy out.

Fill your boots Stan, i cant touch it til after next week and after all you have given Jay a price to fix it!!!!......."my word is my bond" and all that......lmfao........on a serious note, i think Jay's just pleased to get it sorted.

Freckin migrants taking all our jobs. Just cos we don't live close or have the right qualifications.

Hey, Toxic, where were you for the freebie tonight? I thought it would be right up your street...

You're just making things worse now...I'm starting to twitch like Herbert Lom in The Pink Panther ..............Tamazopham anyone?

Think ill just give Mr Freeman a quick call to see how my order is progressing....

Quite good most guys on here have great sense of humours but not all,

Blimey, glad you're not fixing t today!!!! Speak later Stan. I will get a set of keys for you.

Why , what's wrong with visiting on Sunday ? I prefer to stay home , but if customer needs a visit then they have to pay , simple as that !
If I need a privet doctor/ dentist on Sunday what's my options .....???

Last edited:
What does this even mean doh
I looked it up for you kris, I assume you wanted definition 2.
[h=1]There are 3 definitions of doh in English:[/h]
[h=2]doh
[/h]Line breaks: dohPronunciation: /dəʊ
/

(also do)
[h=3]NOUN[/h]Music1(In tonic sol-fa) the first and eighth note of a major scale.MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES

1.1The note C in the fixed-doh system.

[h=3]Origin[/h]mid 18th century: from Italian do, an arbitrarily chosen syllable replacing ut, taken from a Latin hymn (seesolmization).
[h=1]There are 3 definitions of doh in English:[/h]

[h=2]doh
[/h]Line breaks: dohPronunciation: /dəʊ
/

(also d'oh)
[h=3]EXCLAMATION[/h]INFORMALUsed to comment on a foolish or stupid action, especially one’s own:I keep crashing cars. Doh! What a dummy!MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES

[h=2]More definitions of doh[/h]Definition of doh in:
  • The US English dictionary[h=1]There are 3 definitions of doh in English:[/h][h=2]DoH
    [/h]Line breaks: DoHPronunciation:

[h=3]ABBREVIATION[/h](In the UK) Department of Health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatrae Sadia Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock