Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello Coventry & Nuneaton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jakehonour1992

[FONT=Calibri, Segoe UI, Meiryo, Microsoft YaHei UI, Microsoft JhengHei UI, Malgun Gothic, sans-serif]Hello, I am looking for any plumbing assistant/trainee plumbing jobs going in Nuneaton and the surrounding areas that could be part time for free (experience) or full time paid as i have a full time job as i study, got to pay the bills. [/FONT]
I am currently taking an on-line Domestic Plumbing and Renewable Energy course with ATL and wanted to start getting some hands on experience.

I am 100% reliable and ready to start strait away, I am also a grafter and ready to learn.
If you are able to take me on, or know anyone who would be willing to give me a chance/trial please contact me as I am looking for a chance to get stuck in the trade.

Thank you.

Jake Honour

Oh dear atl? How much have they charged you... How long is course and what has u been told you will be when you finish other than skint?

Sorry for the late reply.The course is £5770 so £135 pcm and i study in my spare time so as long as i let it really but its looking around 17 months.. which is good for me as my current occupation isn't going anywhere and i was always busy outside of work hours so i couldn't designate specific work hours but i have some free time now. I was told ill be able to get a job and have the qualifications to be self employed as a plumber?? i take it you haven't heard good things ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello Coventry & Nuneaton area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hello All, I`m currently on my level two plumbing course at college and I`m looking for some part time work if anyone could offer me some advice...
Replies
Views
Ellis J
E
Hi, Hoping some of you folks can steer me in the right direction. I have been self employed for the last 15years supplying services to the...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock