Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Hello from France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy39100

Allo Allo!!

I joined the forum a short while ago but I've only just got round to the first post/introduction.
My names Andy, I am an English plumber living in France and due to the dire situation over here, (and other reasons), I'm wanting to come back to the UK in the very near future!
I've been over here quite a few years now so the thought of moving back is a bit daunting lol and I'll have quite a few questions for you so I'm hoping that some of you be able to help!!:teeth_smile:

A bientôt!!

Andy

One of our boys is over there at the moment Andy.

Leo. You can't miss him. Bald head. Francophobe.

Salut Andy! I'd love a few years carp fishing out in France. It's not all bad out there!

One of our boys is over there at the moment Andy.

Leo. You can't miss him. Bald head. Francophobe.

Bald head? Francophobe? Seen a few but they wren't plumbers lol

Salut Andy! I'd love a few years carp fishing out in France. It's not all bad out there!

Hi APPlumbing - you'd love it around here then mate because I have a massive lake just 1km from the back
my house and its full of carp! The kids love to go but sadly I don't have the time...

hi andy,

you finally realised the french are a pain in the derriere?

Hi andy and welcome, do you know who was the dirty french scum that spat on chris froome . Lol .

Bonjour Andy, je mapelle Kris ja biet a Buckie en eccose ,,,, by gum remembered that from school haha,,,,,
Welcome along mate , merd hot bunch of folks on here

Thanks for the welcome guys - I've had a busy few days so I haven't really had time to have a good look on the forum, but from what I've seen looks pretty good.
I'll have questions in the very near future about plumbing in the UK!!

France.. nightmare country to work as a foreigner. Nice place though and damn good cheese. Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello from France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock