Search the forum,

Discuss Hello, I am Tom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom NarecDE

Hello all,

I work with heat pumps and solar thermal, mainly on the feasibility side, and becoming more practical at the moment. I'm a co-owner of a small renewable energy company which trains people in Heat Pump and Solar Thermal (and the basics like WRAS, hot water system safety etc....).

Any questions about renewable energy, give me a shout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello, I am Tom in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, First post, be gentle! Anyway, here's my issue. I have a Roca The Gap D-Trit close-couple toilet with integrated macerator in my secondary bathroom. In all it's a great solution for a problem location for a bathroom. However, the cistern has a typical european style side inlet pipe, and...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to replace, says National Gas chief Jonathan Leake14 January 2024 • 5:49pm Mr Butterworth, chief executive of National Gas, says the network is powered by...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar diverters are nothing new, but as far as I can see the current hybrid systems all require a change of boiler and I'm going to propose a system which could use...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am considering jumping on the band wagon of renewables and getting MCS accredited, but seems a bit of mine field. Just wanted to know firstly if any one on here is MCS accredited and how they found process of becoming accredited?? Secondly how are they finding it?? are you...
Replies
Views
I’d like some advice and opinions please. I have a 150 year old stone cottage ( 2 foot thick solid stone walls) some roof insulation and double glazed windows in a very cold exposed hill top position in the north western Yorkshire Dales. we are planning to put underfloor heating downstairs and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock