Discuss Hello Mates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Corletors

Hello mates.

My name is Guilherme. I am 25 years old and next year I will do some plumbing courses but I am not sure where. :confused:

I want to do a good course but I don´t know any good place to study...someone could you help me? :D

I am thinking:

OLCI (in Essex)
ABLE SKILLS (in Dartford, Kent)
THE PLUMBING ACADEMY (Edenbridge, Kent)

anyways I am already reading some Threads here about courses.

Thank you very much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
always go for the apprenticeship route if possible - im not a keen admirer of the short courses and what they offer people wanting to learn plumbing - so i dont really have a comment on the places you have mentioned - but others here have done them and are doing well - but i put that down to there own determination rather than what the courses give them

Thanks a lot mates :)

Moony, thank you for your answers. I´m very grateful. I already decided: I go to a college, more time, however more knowledge!! :eek:

Hi Guilherme

Welcome to the forums,hope you find interesting and feel able to get involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello Mates in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock