Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've just moved in to a new house and as I now own my first boiler I thought it's time to start learning. Merry Christmas everyone!

Hello and congratulations on your new home. Welcome to the happy house. New members get the first round in... :D

Welcome to the propertied classes Daisy! :)

Tip - pay attention when friends and family who live locally have work done, and ask if they were happy with their plumber/sparky/other trade. If they were, make a note of the name and number.

Do this when you DONT need it - because when you DO need it, you may not have the time to search out a recommendation.

Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do,
welcome to the forum I hope its useful for you...

God I need to get back to work soon!

Hi there Daisy and congratulations on your home / boiler , and welcome to the forum ,

Welcome along :) Good advice from Mr S re finding good tradesmen recommendations before you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back