Search the forum,

Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've just moved in to a new house and as I now own my first boiler I thought it's time to start learning. Merry Christmas everyone!

Hello and congratulations on your new home. Welcome to the happy house. New members get the first round in... :D

Welcome to the propertied classes Daisy! :)

Tip - pay attention when friends and family who live locally have work done, and ask if they were happy with their plumber/sparky/other trade. If they were, make a note of the name and number.

Do this when you DONT need it - because when you DO need it, you may not have the time to search out a recommendation.

Daisy, daisy, give me your answer do,
welcome to the forum I hope its useful for you...

God I need to get back to work soon!

Hi there Daisy and congratulations on your home / boiler , and welcome to the forum ,

Welcome along :) Good advice from Mr S re finding good tradesmen recommendations before you need them.

Hi all, I've just moved in to a new house and as I now own my first boiler I thought it's time to start learning. Merry Christmas everyone!

God, I hope it's an Ideal plus whatever or sticks are in order;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip coming from the black nylon plastic drain plug at the back of the boiler which is accessible from the underneath. It does not appear to be from the thread...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin. I'm at the demolition stage! I've managed to remove the old vanity and I've got a waste pipe in front of me going straight into the ground. I always...
Replies
Views
Ho Ho Ho Being that time of year and all I thought I'd start a Christmas jumper thread! Show yourself off in all its festive glory! I'll go first although mine is a top!
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock