Discuss Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmac

Just another late 30's (38 tomorrow) career change poster. Hopefully I'll not be asking too many stupid questions.

Thanks,
James.

join the gang, stand by to having knackered knees and other minor ailments.

Welcome James.....only stupid question's are the one's you don't ask.....ask away we all pretty friendly here...well most of us lol.......regards Turnpin:welcome:

Welcome , learn bits before the brain goes !
( somethings always "Fallen out" /not provided buying new stuff )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Sorry if this is stupid question. We have waste water pump in our first floor flat (not sure what it is called)? It failed and wouldn't drain...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Hello We recently had a bathroom referb with a new sink and vanity unit that contained all new plumbing for it. The sink doesn't have an overflow...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock