Discuss Help -dripping dishwasher hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atsgmo

Hi, I wonder if any one can help. Last week I discovered a pool of water under my kitchen sink, which was due to a dripping dishwasher hose. I have an inlet hose running from the pipe to the dishwasher hose, via a plastic connecter ( see image here)

The drip seems to be cohttps://www.flickr.com/photos/ethanrosen/15596058421/ming from where the inlet hose meets to the connector, so I bought a new inlet hose, but that does not seem to have done the trick, and the drip ( whilst very slight) is still occuring. I have tried using PTFE tape but this has still not cured it.

SO I thought maybe I needed a new plastic connector but can't seem to find it sold anywhere.( perhaps it is an old design - the kitchen is 20 years old)) I am sure it is a standard bit of kit, so can someone advise what I should be looking for?

Many thanks
Michael

The link to your picture doesnt appear to be working, if you could fix the link it would be easier to offer advice.

file.php

here it is

ok I will take a picture when i get home from work. Thanks for your help in advance

Here is the photos of the connecting section under the units, and a second photo of where the hose connects to the water supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help -dripping dishwasher hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My home's Rheem water heater is dripping from the drain valve. It is strange as it seems to sometimes spit out some water and then stop...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a village house and discovered some mold on the wall behind the kitchen unit and following a closer inspection, I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Desperately in need of help. Getting very annoyed with myself Replaced the click plug in my bathroom for a new Basin Slotted one along...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Back