Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Help me wire my valiant thermostat(system boiler vr66 vsmart in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbg07546

mrbg07546 New Member

My boiler fitter has fit the boiler and said he is away for a few weks when he will fit the thermostat.

i reckon I can do a lot my self. My sparky friend can help me on the power part.

ok I have 2 zone valves and a typical system boiler type system

from the manual I have used the but which says "mono zone- 2 2 port valve". I assume this is the correct one?

so from the manual it says 3 wires from zone valve go into ch1 and dhw. But the zone valve has 5 wires too it.

can anyone help IMG_7941.jpg IMG_8554.jpg IMG_8545.jpg

2. Gasmk1

Gasmk1 GSR

thats is why you need to let him do it also you will need to remove the case as you are not gas safe this would be illegal

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dotty

Dotty Guest

As above. Thread closed.

4. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

same response you got on diy not

(they think he installed it himself)