Discuss Help... no gas coming through meter or regulator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

yes first pic it's off. Third pic it's on.
OP: "previous tenant had turned the gas tap off at the meter but it's on now and no gas is coming through. Pushing the button under the regulator cap gets a big spray of gas so it's definitely connected through from the mains"
Thanks, looked pretty hard outside and in the kitchen cupboards etc. for another tap but couldn't find one. Might crawl under the house next, but that seems a silly place to put it!

Attachments

• Investra Gas_meter.jpg
    Investra Gas_meter.jpg
    895.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Reply to Help... no gas coming through meter or regulator in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock