Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Help please gas training (Acs) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigA

Good Morning all,

I would just like to say a hello to every one this is my first day in the forum and it looks great,

I work for a large maintenance company that carry out work in the commercial industry I'm looking in the future to try and join the hvac team. I am looking for a gas course my question is can you start on commercial gas course or do you have to do domestic first , it would be a problem if you have to start on domestic first because they is no domestic appliances were I work. Can any please give me some info on this suggestions or ideas that would be great.

Thankyou Alan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help please gas training (Acs) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock