Discuss Help! Plumber left a hole going under the edge of the bath. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I would be removing the bath and carrying out the repairs tiling and grouting the walls as I showed you in earlier pictures, the shower can be fitted aswell as you risk damaging the bath having to climb in and out to do the work it madness to even consider carrying on as is sorry but that my view drop a tile and your in big trouble. Kop
Depends if the bath would fit back in though? It seems it’s a tight fit?

In this case best to remove bath, it doesn’t look as though it’s even plumbed in - I can’t see any taps and there is definitely no overflow, so probably no waste.

So it is appears to be just stood in place and siliconed in, not much time to remove in other words.

I don’t know what your arrangements with the plumber are or the budget for the job, but there is obviously a bit of a problem with communication.

Reply to Help! Plumber left a hole going under the edge of the bath. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock