Search the forum,

Discuss Help what form will I need in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the royal flush

Recently registered and need to know what form you experienced guys would use when the job is disconnecting a hob and capping the pipe off for good as being replaced with electric hob. The only other gas appliance in the property is a combi which is all good as well as the rest of the pipework is, except for a simple ncs (pipework not sleeved through wall from outside)

I get mine from parts centre for that type of work they also do forms for cp12's and servicing etc. off the top of my head the parts centre form i use for this type of work is called and rp46 (thats the parts centre code for it)
I find it useful as it has boxes for you to list all of the appliances you check in the property and and also has a box where you can write down a description of the works you have done ie:
"capped pipework ready for electric hob"
then you can fill out the form for your visual checks on boilers etc and drop test results
there might be an easier one out there but i find this one does the job and has all the information on it you need plus there only a fiver for 30

cheers but when you say parts centre do you mean plumb centres-parts centre as just tried them and don't seem to come up with anything

No mate defo parts side, just dug out my receipts heres the part numbers:

Landlords forms (regp45) - 457190
Warning Pads (regp55) - 457223
Gas safety certs (regp46) 459215 (this is the one i was telling you about)

You can also get ID AR labels and forms for all sorts of work they all work fine for me

hope this helps

tom

only form I would use is my invoice
:):)

Do not need a form for capping off a hob,unless you are looking for effect and a bit of street cred :cool:

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help what form will I need in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, i'm in the process of converting a downstairs porch into a downstairs WC and have a slight snag. My dilemma is that...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been on the phone to the Gas Safe Register, who have pointed me a bit in the right direction looking for certain information. I am in a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock