Discuss Help with Level 3 plumbing and heating portfolio in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I am doing my L3 city and guilds plumbing and heating course, i need help with knowing level/types of installation work needed to meet portfolio for commissioning. Would a direct replacement bathroom suite be sufficient or would j need to find new build from scratch jobs ? Any advise would be welcomed.

I am doing my L3 city and guilds plumbing and heating course, i need help with knowing level/types of installation work needed to meet portfolio for commissioning. Would a direct replacement bathroom suite be sufficient or would j need to find new build from scratch jobs ? Any advise would be welcomed.

From what I remember the guys I worked with they just fitted new stuff, no need to go on site, although they were loaned out to heating firm for that part of it

It actually has the work needed to complete the portfolio listed. You should ask the assessor, for more detail. Somethings will cover other tasks in your portfolio. Good luck.

Reply to Help with Level 3 plumbing and heating portfolio in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock