Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Helpful Pointers Please? :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IslaNewman

Hey guys,
was wondering if someone could help! I've just finished the City and Guilds Tech Cert and would like to know how easy it was for them to find an apprenticeship as im struggling. Does anyone have any pointers in finding firms that will take on an apprentice? & If you're over 18, does that mean you'd have to fund it yourself? the college i attended wasn't very informantive on the next step...Plllllllllllllease someone help!
Thanks, Isla :)

welcome to the forum of plumbing knowledge,

i hope you stick around as you may not like the answers to the fact of your situation, but there are many tutors and other guys who will be able to help. go through all the older threads using search, there are many in the same situation as you.
good luck.

Hi Isla

Welcome to the forums, as said if you do a search, manyposts on subject, industry is not that great at the moment but you never know what’sround the corner .............................apart from the empty sites and closed businesses

:icon9:

Hello Isla and welcome good luck with your quest regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helpful Pointers Please? :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock