Discuss Helpful relative. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Went to this 1st call this morning, it seems the fan was making a noise over the weekend, so the ex-in law came round removed the cover (Glowworm ultimate 60ff) and oiled the fan left the boiler running 24/7 and left the cover off. He said it would be ok, 2 of his grandchildren up stairs in bed. I explained to grandmother who was looking after the kids while parents in hospital, she then set about explaining which ward her ex was going to be in when she saw him later. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365436354.184608.jpg
The picture is exactly how I found it this morning.

I actually believe that's what he's going to get from his ex wife tonight. He put the kids at risk.

Isn't it right to oil fan? Or is it just because he left cover off?

Yes the Mi's state during commissioning is the only time the cover can be left of otherwise as above room sealed. Plus what you can't see properly from the photo is the little plastic impeller is broken off.

Back tomorrow with new fan and update on injuries. Was going to RIDDOR but thought this was better justice.

What an idiot! And he didn't even leave the pump in the correct position!:frown2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helpful relative. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock