Search the forum,

Discuss Helping Hand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minty08

Hi Guys,

I know there is loads of threads like this on here but i have to try.

I am starting my BPEC gas foundation in November and im wondering if anybody needs a helping hand on any jobs in and around Birmingham on the weekends.
Obviously it would free of charge, the way see it you are doing me a favour. I know people are wary about taking on trainees but i can assure you that i am a very hard worker, just tell me to do something and i will get on with it.

Im 24 years old and work full time as a maintenance engineer in three hotels in Birmingham City Centre, I have good knowledge of Health and safety and have skills in a number of different areas. I am also First aid trained.

I have my own Transport so getting to a job will not be a problem.
Im not asking for full time work (although that would be perfect) just a few hours here and there helping out on site.
So if you need an extra pair of hands free of charge get in touch.

Thanks Steve.

Wish you well Minty but to be honest, as you correctly recognised in your op you're one of thousands.

however as a maintenance guy you have a better foot in the door than most.

Who's footing the bill for your course?

What company's currently look after your gas at the hotels?

I'd try them first.

Hi croppie thanks for the reply I will be paying for the course myself its at walsall college.

four seasons group cover our gas and a/c have already spoke to there engineers and also had a look online but no luck.

thanks for the suggestions appreciate it.

The only other thing I can suggest is trying well away from your area where you wont be viewed as a future threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Helping Hand in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock