Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss HEP2O Underfloor heating in the Underfloor Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. gordonhayward15

gordonhayward15 New Member

I have a HEP2O system installed 8 years ago and has worked fine. 6 months ago I installed a new boiler, but in a different location - in the bathroom directly above, and now my HEP2O system hardly works. It seems to warm about one tenth (maybe less) of the floor but the rest remains cold. I have tried balancing all the radiators but this has not improved matters. Can anyone suggest a solution please?
    If I close down all the radiators it does work, but then the rest of the house does not heat up.
    Thanks Gordon

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Did you install the boiler

Also same output as your last boiler

Could be air in the loops that need purging

• Like Like x 1
  3. Riley

Riley Plumber GSR

I'd be thinking air but why didn't installer fix it

• Like Like x 1
  4. gordonhayward15

Shaun, thank you. It was installed by B Gas and is a similar size to previous boiler. I will try, again, to rid any air from the system. Gordon

5. gordonhayward15

thank you, I will try, again, to get rid of air. Gordon

6. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

What boiler did you have previously? and what boiler now. Did the old boiler have an external, to boiler, pump and the new one an internal pump?