Discuss hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

simmo

hi i am new here
i have trained for my nvq lvl 2 + 3 also have my unvented ticket and water regs.

still gaining experiance so will find this a great help here

pop your location onto your details and it will help map your part of the uk. for better help/responses.
cheers

Hi all. This looks like the place for all friendly help and advice. I have just joined too.
Good to meet you all.

Hello all. New to site. Finished the viy 10 week course back in May 2008. Looking forward to catching up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to hi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
I have just completed my NVQ 2 qualification but need to gain experience. I have messaged companies etc, but no reply from them. Is there any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Back