Discuss high neck swirl monobloc tap assembly to my kitchen sink. All is well hot water comes out as a jet. Is this norm? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I purchased and fitted a Swirl high neck monobloc assembly in my kitchen,all is well. However the hot water comes out as a jet. Is this normal?

Yep

Swirl are at the lower end of reasonable manufacturers. Usually ok.
Btw "swirl" is the marque not a descriptor.

Reply to high neck swirl monobloc tap assembly to my kitchen sink. All is well hot water comes out as a jet. Is this norm? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hope all are well. I’m in the early stages of renovating an industrial unit. The fit out is to have 7/8 commercial kitchens, these...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
D
Hi all, I have an issue with our shower's hot water. The shower is operated using two separate taps for cold and hot water. When the hot water tap...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock