Discuss High ratio reading on analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Had a landlord cert which showed a ratio above .0800 and ppm's over 9000 .

Changed the flue , still same reading , changed gas valve still same .
Clean out and inspected chamber still the same.
Pressures checked on llsc .

Apart from it nigh on wrecking my anslyser.
Getting to point of why still getting this reading ?

What boiler?

Gas valve set up right and did you get 9000ppm with the cover off ?

Test with cover off

Hex might be leaking so poc are mixing with intake air

It wasn't a Kane by chance.

Had mine re-calibrated last year & when it came back the temp sensor was reading off the scale at several hundred degrees even when just holding in hand.

Needless sent back and was sorted but messed me up for a week on booking waiting for it to come back.

Maybe try in your own boiler to cross reference it or willing customers boiler that you used it on pre-calibration.

My sprint v2 wouldn't read that high, it flips to warning messages and sound at about 400-600ppm. I agree check calibration on another boiler, ive had to do this before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to High ratio reading on analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock