Discuss Hints, tips & secrets of plumbing - No Banter please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick up the red elastic bands that the Posties love discarding all over the streets, and pop a few in your cordless drill case. When your drill battery dies if you can't put it straight on charge, put a band round it to show its a deadun. Next time you open the case you'll know which needs to go straight on the charger.

One of my mates bought a similar one that are designed for keyboards and similar applications, and he found out the hard way, luckily no serious damage was done. They are usually cheaper than the air dusters for gas applications. Moral of the story cheapest is not always the best.

This may seem obvious to some but it took me a couple of installs to work it out.

Drill the tap holes in a bath and do the pipe work but don't fit taps until the end when you've done your silicone. Looks way better than the feeble attempt of sealing behind the taps with little room.

Can't always be don't this way but when it can its worth doing!!

never leave a full bundle of 22 in a un ocupied house over night! no matter if they have an alarm or not! i never leave tools and dont usualy leave any materials that arnt fixed but i was allready soaked wet through and couldnt be botherd making another trip!! another lesson learned get wetter and save money!

never leave a full bundle of 22 in a un ocupied house over night! no matter if they have an alarm or not! i never leave tools and dont usualy leave any materials that arnt fixed but i was allready soaked wet through and couldnt be botherd making another trip!! another lesson learned get wetter and save money!

Good job you didn't leave your kit aswel then mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hints, tips & secrets of plumbing - No Banter please! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back