Search the forum,

Discuss Hire/lease a flue analyser? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Finishing my gas safe training in the next few week :) a lad on my course is saying about hiring a analyser from the manufacture for around £30 a month.

anyone do this

Most I know own there own. You can buy ones now at real low cost like the regin one. For 200 quid

At around £30 a month that is therefore going to be about £360 a year obviously to hire.
Most standard analysers cost as little as £200 a year if you allow for calibration and parts I reckon over a 5 or 6 year period.
At £360 a year for a hired analyser you could buy a basic analyser and bin it after a year!
My analyser cost about £500 including printer.

I want the anton evo 3 with printer. Like the idea of being able to print my tightness test so I have proof when I left it was right

I want the anton evo 3 with printer. Like the idea of being able to print my tightness test so I have proof when I left it was right

kane 455 does and most do

I'd just buy one either new or barley used, better to have your own equipment, although mines currently being repaired and calibrated early and I've got 3 boilers to do

I just bought the Kane 504 which is £300. The service is £65 which is not bad.

I agree with this. I've had loads of trouble with anyone damaging cells when they've been put into high co. My Kane copes so much better.

Mines just gone In a month and a half early for new sensors only used it about 20 times since last calibration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hire/lease a flue analyser? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock