Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss HIVE receiver problem in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My Hive receiver central heating green light is showing ON but the boiler is off actually and vice versa.

It results that I am unable to adjust temperature in the thermostat as well as Hive App during “ON” status (the boiler is OFF at that time). Not sure if it is a wiring problem insides the receiver.

Reply to HIVE receiver problem in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock