Discuss HIVE receiver problem in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

My Hive receiver central heating green light is showing ON but the boiler is off actually and vice versa.

It results that I am unable to adjust temperature in the thermostat as well as Hive App during “ON” status (the boiler is OFF at that time). Not sure if it is a wiring problem insides the receiver.

Reply to HIVE receiver problem in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m looking to install the above. Atm I have an older one fitted (old wireless thermostat and old receiver that’s wired into my combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Hi - this is driving me nuts and I can’t figure it out so any thoughts welcome. The hive receiver at the boiler is correctly receiving a signal...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Back