Discuss Ho Ho Ho! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
3efe4930-6b9b-3b14.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324575616.474267.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324575616.474267.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 24
its perfectly acceptable!.

he's a gas engineeeeeer not a plumber.lol.

it's obviously an anti burglar device, by the time they've shinned up half way they're bored and give up.

I wish you lot would stop following me with a camera, how am I supposed to do a honest days work..........

That's the biggest offset I've ever seen. Is it plastic or flexis?

im guessing that they did not have a ladder long enough to just move the rwp over a few inches, either way it works i guess. lol

Just shows you the standard of customer expectations of "tradesmen" these days when anyone can think this is acceptable workmanship. That is as bad as i have ever seen.

Looking at it, I thought that the pipe clips were missing and/or awaiting fitting. Is this the finished job!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ho Ho Ho! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
How it best to install pipework to best avoid airlocks with gravity hot water. Install level or slightly down hill in direction of flow? Thanks
Replies
Views
D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock